small claims court judgement recovery process how to sue in small claims

Catawba County Small Claims Court
Filing, procedures, judgement collections and resources.

Utilizing this web site for something other than small claims court procedures, filing a new small claims case, acquiring information for financial debt collection and collection agencies to collect on a judgement, locating and calling an attorney/lawyer for your trial(s), or for the express purpose of obtaining facts for the small claims procedure is strictly forbidden!

Before filing a case with the court you may want to reach out to a debt collection service that represents Catawba County. There's a likely chance that your debt will be received on your account before you have to resort to filing a case. You should use the resources on this website to make contact with a reliable debt collection agency to collect for you. If you are thinking about taking your trial to court and will need to settle immediately then you may also wish to take this choice approach. In the improbable event that a collection agency is not able to collect, then please carry on to submit your case with the court. Our docket que is now at over six (6) months waiting to be seen in trial. Please be patient.

Small claims cases generally do not require a lawyer. If you think that your court case is unique or you do not feel confident with representing your facts in front of a judge you may seek councel assistance. You should be well organized for your trial in court. This courtroom will hear your trial only once to make it's final decision. Be sure to have all of your records ready and any testimonies or witnesses you have are available for your trial to expedite the process.

If you have submitted a case and more than six (6) months has elapsed, please review the official small claims docket section for Catawba County. You may have not received notification in the mail so you should monitor this page to be certain that you do not overlook any deadlines or trial dates.

Landlord / Tenant Disputes - How to sue your tenants for past-due rent.

Deadbeat tenants can be a really challenging proposition. They tend to play on your sympathy, as a landlord and a good human being, with endless creative stories about why they haven't paid and promises of future payment dates that in no way come.... Read More

Tips On How To be Successful In Small Claims Court

Everyone who files a case in Catawba County small claim court goes with intentions of winning the case. This might be hard for someone who has no clue of how the cases are handled. For you to have favor before the judge, you need to put this tips on... Read More

What happens if I am prosecuted in Catawba County small claims court and lose?

Small claims courts give a forum for individuals or businesses to seek damage to which they are titled from an additional person or company. Claims must generally fall under a particular dollar amount, for example Dollar5,000. Several reasons why a... Read More

For more information about us: About Catawba County Small Claims Court

Recent Searches:

  • Hire Catawba County Small Claims Court
  • Best Catawba County Small Claims Court
  • Small Claims Court in Catawba County
  • Top Rated Catawba County, NC Small Claims Court
  • Catawba County Small Claims Court

Where we're located:

Catawba County Small Claims Court
Catawba County, NC

Live Small Claims Court Talk

#2 Small Claims Defendant Claims.. Good Video About Small Claims Court

We never give out your details. You may visit our Privacy Policy for more information.

Common Cases

  • Back rent
  • Return of security deposit
  • Rroken or damaged property
  • Unpaid claims
  • Breach of a written or verbal contract
  • Doctor/hospital bills for medical treatment
  • Claims valued up to $5,000.00.

More Common Small Claims Cases.

Services Overview

The Catawba County Small Claims Court has a clerk who can assist you with the procedures for bringing your lawsuit. In those Town or Village Courts that do not have clerks, the judge may assist you. When this guide mentions the clerk, and the court you are using does not have a clerk, you should seek the assistance of the judge.
Useful information on Judgements, Opening a case, Debt Collections/Collection, Docket, Agencies and Attorney Resources.

Contact Information
For Catawba County Courts

To file a claim now or get advice with debt collections, please contact the Catawba County small claims department using the contact information supplied below.